Friday, 10 January 2014

Process of Making Digipack

The software I used to make the digipack includes Photoshop and InDesign.

First I set out the layout and included the images which I had already edited on Photoshop.



I then included the text onto the Digipack selecting the 'T' tool and placing it onto the image.


I then moved on and developed my designs by adding more texts and small details such as changing the font, including a barcode and a small description at the bottom of the back cover.


During the process of making the digipack's, I first wanted to link the images on the digipack to the Music Video. By doing this I incorporated the 'hood' which wears in the video on the album cover as shown below.



I first then created a circle to include editing the main image on Photoshop, after inserting the image so it fits I then feathered the image to make a 'fade' effect on the CD to help blend into the background colour.



After adjusting the main image I then moved on to inserting more detail by inserting a CD holder clip to make the case more realistic.

Finally after including the background behind my CD, which I think looks effective because it gives an illusion of an Eye within an Eye. 
The left image I edited on Photoshop to match the cover of the album.

No comments:

Post a Comment